CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

One More Day!

Tomorrow is the big day!  We get our STARband around 4pm.  As the day gets closer, I am starting to have fears of how our sweet little girl will handle having to wear this new accessory.  When I went to wake her up this morning, all I could think was just a few more mornings of head freedom.



One of the before pictures we took at home at 4 months.


I saw this on a blog I recently read related to plagiocephaly and one mom's journey and thought I would try it out.  Zach did this in photoshop, of course hers will be pink but isn't she precious?!

I will keep you all posted after our appointment tomorrow. 
Until then, I will continue to snuggle my baby girl.

0 comments:

Post a Comment